Monday, June 01, 2009

Another 'Just Because'

Another day, another life. Truly I think I'm going to be sick if I had more of my life going through. But it's my life after all. So I guess I'll have to live it on. Whoa, some round-shaped bright-looking stars had started to fill my eyes. I love them. Don't let go!

God, I'll be crazy in a minute.

Probably just dreams, though. But I cannot stand it anyway. And anyway, I've got a girl for me so far, so what could be better? I don't know.

HELP! This awkward silence sure does makes me crazy. And fortunately, I'd got someone to hang on to. To plead if I was wrong. To hold if I'm getting cold. To protect if she doesn't have any protection. Ah.

What the hell am I saying?

I still got her in my head, you know that. You knew that. From the very beginning. That I love her. I sure hope not to let her go. Damn. The more I read it, the more I feel every words I write here doesn't make even a tiny sense. I should write a diary, I know. But, don't have time for that. Just because.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?