Thursday, April 09, 2009

The Letter for You

Dear love,

I'm glad that our relationship had grown down. And like every fairy tales I've met, I guess that our story will get the unhappy ending. No more of your suspense-thrilling-spiritful lies. And those reality shows that your face will keep floating in my head.
Silence, constantly written. Maybe that way I could forbid your soul from entering my mind. So much of your Miss know-it-all thing. And in my opinion, the end is coming silently and desperately.
Let my soul be taken by the horror movies' player. So then two years later I will reincarnate into a bee and swat you until you die.

Yeah, but no.

I couldn't do it. The look in your eyes prevented me. Well, six months spent can make people love to death.


From your fellow.

4 Comments:

Arnintya Juninda said...

omg!!! who is the lucky girl???

Bobby Priambodo said...

she is... um... can't tell.
tapi dia jga kaga suka ama gue nin.
well, life do goes on. mendingan ntar gue nunggu SMA cewek juga banyak. haha.

Anonymous said...

wah siapa tuh kak?

Bobby Priambodo said...

siapa ya??
yang jelas cewek dek, :)

Post a Comment

What do you think?